cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate special data to Magento 2.4

SOLVED

Migrate special data to Magento 2.4

Hello, my store on M1 has special data types generated by plugins, for example, mageworx delivery date and customer reward points. Is it possible that these data be migrated to M2.4 with the migration extension?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Migrate special data to Magento 2.4

Unfortunately, the Magento migration extension will not be able to migrate such data you given as examples above. You can check out other paid migration services like Lit Extension. I have worked with them on a few migration projects and recommend you explore more about this company. But keep in mind that they are based in Vietnam so there might be delayed responses due to different time zones.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Migrate special data to Magento 2.4

Unfortunately, the Magento migration extension will not be able to migrate such data you given as examples above. You can check out other paid migration services like Lit Extension. I have worked with them on a few migration projects and recommend you explore more about this company. But keep in mind that they are based in Vietnam so there might be delayed responses due to different time zones.