cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MigrateVertexInvoiceSent goes missing after upgrade from 2.3.7 to 2.4.4 enterprise

MigrateVertexInvoiceSent goes missing after upgrade from 2.3.7 to 2.4.4 enterprise

After trying to upgrade once again, I'm meet with a whole new issue that I haven't been able to find a solution to, and I'm hopeful someone here has seen this and can help me out. Now due to the system requirements involved with upgrading I've had to build a new server. I'm now running RHEL8 with PHP 8.1, and so on as listed in the Matento System/Software requirements page. https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/install-gde/system-requirements.html

After running 'composer update' to get everything updated to the latest release of the 2.4.4 series, I found that I can no longer run 'php bin/magento setup:upgrade' as now there are no command defined in the "setup" namespace. I've found that running 'php bin/magento list' will show me the error:

Class "Vertex\Tax\Setup\Schema\Triggers\MigrateVertexInvoiceSent" does not exist

and multiple searches have not provided me with a fix. What is interesting, is even after running composer update, the magento bin doesn't upgrade past 2.4.3-p2.

I've tried downgrading php to 7.4, to 8.0, and back to 8.1, and nothing I do solves this issue. The really interesting thing is I had this mostly working, just couldn't get css and javascript to run, but I made the mistake of running composer update again and now I'm back to this. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: MigrateVertexInvoiceSent goes missing after upgrade from 2.3.7 to 2.4.4 enterprise

@dustin_metcalf wrote:

After trying to upgrade once again, I'm meet with a whole new issue that I haven't been able to find a solution to, and I'm hopeful someone here has seen this and can help me out. Now due to the system requirements involved with upgrading I've had to build a new server. I'm now running RHEL8 with PHP 8.1, and so on as listed in the Matento System/Software requirements page. https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/install-gde/system-requirements.htmlGarageBand Download

After running 'composer update' to get everything updated to the latest release of the 2.4.4 series, I found that I can no longer run 'php bin/magento setup:upgrade' as now there are no command defined in the "setup" namespace. I've found that running 'php bin/magento list' will show me the error:

Class "Vertex\Tax\Setup\Schema\Triggers\MigrateVertexInvoiceSent" does not exist

and multiple searches have not provided me with a fix. What is interesting, is even after running composer update, the magento bin doesn't upgrade past 2.4.3-p2.

I've tried downgrading php to 7.4, to 8.0, and back to 8.1, and nothing I do solves this issue. The really interesting thing is I had this mostly working, just couldn't get css and javascript to run, but I made the mistake of running composer update again and now I'm back to this. Please help.

If I run this above comment it's adding 'Magento-cloud-metapackage' in the composer.json file. It's not changing the existing 'magento/product-enterprise-edition' version. If I run this below command only it's changing magento version. composer require Magento/product-enterprise-edition=2.4.0 --no-update

Re: MigrateVertexInvoiceSent goes missing after upgrade from 2.3.7 to 2.4.4 enterprise

I ended up downgrading to 2.4.3-p2 because from what I can see 2.4.4 isn't quite ready yet. I went back as a test and it didn't add "Magento-cloud-metapackage" to the composer.json for me. Granted, even running 2.4.3-p2 I still can't get it to work. It builds fine, but I get 404 errors with everything outside of the base HTML files, so things like images and CSS don't work.