cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile logo disappeared after Magento 2.4.4 upgrade

SOLVED

Mobile logo disappeared after Magento 2.4.4 upgrade

Hello Everyone, 

Content team in my company has found that the logo on the mobile view has disappeared after the upgrading to 2.4.4. I have replicated the issue on my local env and was able to get the logo back up but similar action couldn't solve it on test or production. Today, launching my local env, I have found out that the logo has disappeared as well and I can't get it back up doing the same solve I did a couple days back. I have tried everything but nothing seems to be working.

Any thoughts is highly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mobile logo disappeared after Magento 2.4.4 upgrade

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this solution before asking this question and it was not the issue. What happened was, after the upgrade to 2.4.4, somehow the width reverted to 0 and the logo disappeared. I just added width: 100% to the css and it pop'd right out! 

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @abdulrahma6fa1 ,

If you have custom theme available then compare default.xml file from your Magento_Theme/layout folder with Luma and Blank theme's default.xml

Might be issue occurs because of below content not available or modified in your custom theme's default.xml

<block class="Magento\Theme\Block\Html\Header\Logo" name="logo">
<arguments>
<argument name="logoPathResolver" xsi:type="object">Magento\Theme\ViewModel\Block\Html\Header\LogoPathResolver</argument>
<argument name="logo_size_resolver" xsi:type="object">Magento\Theme\ViewModel\Block\Html\Header\LogoSizeResolver</argument>
</arguments>
</block>

Problem Solved? Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this solution before asking this question and it was not the issue. What happened was, after the upgrade to 2.4.4, somehow the width reverted to 0 and the logo disappeared. I just added width: 100% to the css and it pop'd right out! 

Thanks again!