cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple shipping methods for one order?

Multiple shipping methods for one order?

I'm looking at extending our in-store catalog of products with a selection of items to be delivered by dropshipping. However the dropshipping service does not use the same shipping methods as our own warehouse. Does anyone know if there is a way to split an order into two shipments at checkout based on product attributes like "warehouse"? Our customers really like the ability to select exactly where to pickup their package which is possible for our in-store products, but the dropshipper offers just a generic "DHL parcel box" shipping method without the ability to choose which parcel box it is. If a customer orders one item from our warehouse and one item from the dropshipping, it would be nice to offer two shipping methods instead of just a generic "Shipping to nearest parcel box 10€" method.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Multiple shipping methods for one order?

Hi tristanbennett_,

We can create custom module for this. we have similar kind of module. Where customer can opt for what shipping method he want per product level.

Hello,

did you find any solution here?

We are facing the same challenge right now and would be curios if you have some recommendation.

Best regards

Chris

To add multiple shipping methods to one order, you can go to your shopping cart after adding the item and click "change address". You will then see a screen where you can change the shipping address for all of the items in your cart. If there are any items that you do not want to change the shipping address for, simply click "cancel" at the bottom of the screen, then continue adding other items to your shopping cart.

You can also change your shipping address by going to My Account > My Orders > select an order > choose "edit" next to Order Details > click Edit Address Information.