cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice: Undefined index: getUpdateOnlineCart while upgrading to 2.2.4 to 2.3.1

SOLVED

Notice: Undefined index: getUpdateOnlineCart while upgrading to 2.2.4 to 2.3.1

Upgrading to Magento 2.3.1 from 2.2.4, While running command php bin/magento setup:upgrade command, it is throwing notice

Notice: Undefined index: getUpdateOnlineCart in /var/www/html/MyProject/vendor/magento/framework/Reflection/MethodsMap.php on line 81

Can anyone please guide me that what Im missing here? In case any additional details needed to resolve this problem please mention.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Notice: Undefined index: getUpdateOnlineCart while upgrading to 2.2.4 to 2.3.1

Check your codebase for "getUpdateOnlineCart". It's probably something in one of your theme files. Try disabling the module that contains it then retry php bin/magento set:up

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Notice: Undefined index: getUpdateOnlineCart while upgrading to 2.2.4 to 2.3.1

Check your codebase for "getUpdateOnlineCart". It's probably something in one of your theme files. Try disabling the module that contains it then retry php bin/magento set:up

Hey @seanbreeden thanks for helping me to resolving this error, It is not in theme files but i disabled the module which it contains that code. Then it works. 

Yes, this issue is occurring due to Magestore Webpos module, please give me solution if you have any

@sylvain_michel wrote:

Hey @rbalamuruga ,

Was it this extension ?

https://www.magestore.com/features/magento-2-pos

Yes, this issue is occurring due to Magestore Webpos module, please give me solution if you have any