cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with deploy from local to cloud after upgrade 2.3.3 to 2.4.3-p1

Problem with deploy from local to cloud after upgrade 2.3.3 to 2.4.3-p1

Hi, 

we successfully upgrade Commerce Magento version from 2.3.3 to 2.4.3-p1 with php 7.4 but when we deploying code on cloud upgrade branch it stuck with follow error 

error.png
 Please help me to resolve this issue.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Problem with deploy from local to cloud after upgrade 2.3.3 to 2.4.3-p1

Hello @icreatormad889  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Magento Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

Hi @icreatormad889  First install it on cloud using the below command & then deploy it. 

Reference link - https://packagist.org/packages/magento/composer-dependency-version-audit-plugin

composer require magento/composer-dependency-version-audit-plugin

Hello 

For development work, you need to access Magento Cloud Project. The project owner gives you access to the company’s or individual Magento Commerce Cloud Account to connect to local. That will allow you to all source code and deployment environments.

Once you receive an email, then verify it. After verification, you can select your project to work on. And that will open the master branch to work.   DQFanFeedback Survey

Thanks