Magento Upgrade version from 2.3.4 => 2.3.5 => 2.3.6
do we need to upgrade version with patches 2.3.4 => 2.3.5-p1 => 2.3.5-p2=> 2.3.6 ?
Try to follow steps to update version:
1. Log in to your Magento server.
2. Save a backup for composer.json because the following steps will overwrite it. The commands are as below:
cd <your Magento install dir> cp composer.json composer.json.old
3. Update your local repository:
git pull origin develop
4. Merge both composer.json.old and composer.json
5. Use command:
6. Update the Magento database with this command:
php <your Magento install dir>/bin/magento setup:upgrade
It may help you!
Problem Solved? Please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!
@Bhanu Periwal thanks for the reply
If we update version from 2.3.4 to 2.3.6 do we need to add patches is it required?
Can I directly update from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5 to 2.3.6?