cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undefined index: sales_shipment Error When upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.3

Undefined index: sales_shipment Error When upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.3

Trying to upgrade my 2.2.4 instance to  2.3 and cannot run setup:upgrade after running composer update. It errors out with the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: sales_shipment in /srv/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Setup/Declaration/Schema/Db/SchemaBuilder.php on line 152

Custom extensions have been disabled. Attempted both the manual CLI approach, and the custom script from the Magento Dev Docs. Has anyone else run into this issue when upgrading?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Undefined index: sales_shipment Error When upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.3

Hi @imahler ,

Make sure in your database "sales_shipment" table exists or not.

Prema M

I have in the V 2.3 the same problem but after the update everything is fine last friday come the problem i run the command php bin/magento setup:upgrade

Updating modules:
Schema creation/updates:
Notice: Undefined index: customer_entity in /.../.../.../vendor/magento/framework/Setup/Declaration/Schema/Db/SchemaBuilder.php on line 152

The Table customer_entity is in my Database but with a prefix. Our old Dev install the Database with prefix.

Strange was 10 minutes before i get this problem a make a complete new testsystem when i run the command on the test instance there is working.

i find in a diff i file what is different the file was from fishpig wordpress integration in the wordpress theme. on the next morning i copy the file in the testsystem in now there is the same error. But the file is only a template file from wordpress, after ther error i delete the file but the error is stay further.

Have somebody the same problem?

Hi Sweiss,

Can you tell me how you solved the problem with Undefined index: customer_entity in ....

Thanks

Hi,

This is just a guess but if magento is looking for a table name prefix, check in the app/code/env.php file for a value called 

'table_prefix' => '',

Does this have you table prefix set?

Regards

Brendan

Developer

Hi Brendan, 

yes, it does.