cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a question?

i have a question?

Can you give me the new features of Magento 2.0 compared to the previous versions?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: i have a question?

Here are Magento 1 vs. Magento 2 Key Differences:

Magento 1.0+ => Magento 2.0+
API Added Retroactively => API is Core to the technology
Flexible Architecture  => New Architecture for Speed
Open Source (CE)  => Open Source (CE)
No Front-end Library  =>  Ships with LESS
Legacy PHP  =>  PHP5.6+ / 7.0
No Support for HTML5/CSS3 => Native Support HTML5/CSS3
RWD Theme Included => RWD Theme Included
Weak Content Staging => Advanced Content Staging
Sub-Par Search (SOLR) => Elastic Search (EE)
External PayPal => In-Site PayPal Experience
Secure Bridge => PCI Compliance Hosted Fields
Minimal Video Features => Integrated Video (PDP)*
Full Page Cache (EE)  =>  FPC (EE)/Varnish
Severe DB Locking Issues => Zero Table Locking (Checkout)
Decent Automated Tests => Better Automated Tests
JS Prototype => JS Jquery
Huge Extension Marketplace => Minimal Extensions for 2.0
Stale Admin Panel (Backoffice) => Fresh New Design in Admin
No Data Grid => Customizable Data Grid for Catalog
Admin Non-Responsive => Responsive Admin Panel
EE Pricing by License => EE Pricing by Order Volume
5-12 Month Project Cycle => Claimed 4-8 Month Project Cycle*
Legacy Checkout => Streamlined Checkout Process
Popular Payment & Shipping Methods => Same Payment & Shipping Methods
“Wild West” Extension Market => Rigorous Extension Testing
Connect Store => New “Marketplace”

I hope it will help you to understand the difference between older and new version.

Thanks

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Magento 2 has become the leading enterprise ecommerce platform used by over 2, 30,000 on-line retailers. The software package offers a variety of versatile tools that cover your promoting, search engine optimization, and catalogue-management-needs even quite it did before.

If you've got worked with the previous iterations of Magento, you’d be aware of all the options it offered. However, with Magento two, they took it to an entire new level and created the most easily and balanced ecommerce atmosphere yet. Hence, you currently have such a big amount of reasons to upgrade that it’s difficult not to.

Magento was stripped down and remodeled from scratch to what's currently a faster, easier, and safer Magento two version. It not solely offers improved quantifiability, however additionally some exclusive options that facilitates users to line up a functioning on-line look simply. It additionally improved on the executive choices that enhance the client searching expertise.

Combined with the freshly additional HTML5 and CSS pre-processor technology and you've got an ecommerce game changer in Magento 2.

Here are some Magento two options all users will enjoy:

1) Open and versatile design – battery-powered by entirely new, next-generation design, it provides flexibility to bring your vision of commerce to life.

2) Increased business agility and productivity – Magento two empowers its merchants by providing a additional economical expertise that facilitates growth.

3) Participating searching expertise – Engagement is central to a seamless and private client experience on any device.

4) Grade quantifiability and performance of the enterprise – Over five hundredth of quicker page load speed across checkout pages and catalog, performance lies to reinforce the client expertise and additionally improve rates of the conversion.

Magento two has become the leading enterprise ecommerce platform used by over two,30,000 on-line retailers. The software package offers a variety of flexible tools that cover your promoting, computer programme improvement, and catalogue-management-needs even quite it did before.

If you've got worked with the previous iterations of Magento, you’d be aware of all the options it offered. However, with Magento two, they took it to an entire new level and created the foremost easy and balanced ecommerce atmosphere nevertheless. Hence, you currently have so many reasons to upgrade that it’s troublesome not to!

Magento was stripped down and rebuilt from scratch to what's currently a faster, easier, and safer Magento two version. It not solely offers improved quantifiability, however additionally some exclusive options that facilitates users to line up a functioning on-line look simply. It additionally improved on the executive choices that enhance the client searching expertise.

Combined with the freshly additional HTML5 and CSS pre-processor technology, associated you've got an ecommerce game changer in Magento 2

for more information:  Magento development company in Delhi

i need to convert on my website into Bodoland publishing results