Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento 2.1.7 to magento 2.2.0 The checksum verification of the file failed

SOLVED

magento 2.1.7 to magento 2.2.0 The checksum verification of the file failed

im trying to upgrade from 2.1.7 to 2.2.0 got an error :

- Removing magento/framework (100.1.7)
- Installing magento/framework (101.0.1)
Downloading: Connecting... Downloading: 0% Downloading: 5% Downloading: 10% Downloading: 15% Downloading: 20% Downloading: 25% Downloading: 30% Downloading: 35% Downloading: 40% Downloading: 45% Downloading: 50% Downloading: 55% Downloading: 60% Downloading: 65% Downloading: 70% Downloading: 75% Downloading: 80% Downloading: 85% Downloading: 90% Downloading: 100%

[UnexpectedValueException]
The checksum verification of the file failed (downloaded from https://repo.magento.com/archives/magento/framework/magento-framework-101.0.1.0.zip)

update [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--dry-run] [--dev] [--no-dev] [--lock] [--no-plugins] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-autoloader] [--no-scripts] [--no-progress] [--with-dependencies] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [-a|--classmap-authoritative] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--prefer-stable] [--prefer-lowest] [-i|--interactive] [--root-reqs] [packages1] ... [packagesN]

[2017-11-14 19:37:01 PHT] There was an error in previous Update attempt.

any help please...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: magento 2.1.7 to magento 2.2.0 The checksum verification of the file failed

Do you get the same error if you try again? A checksum failure means the file wasn't downloaded properly and it was corrupted along the way. You may be able to get passed the error by just running the process again. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: magento 2.1.7 to magento 2.2.0 The checksum verification of the file failed

Do you get the same error if you try again? A checksum failure means the file wasn't downloaded properly and it was corrupted along the way. You may be able to get passed the error by just running the process again. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!