cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add additional shipping to 5 products

Add additional shipping to 5 products

I have never used Magento before and I am having the hardest time with this platform.  Can someone PLEASE help me/direct me on how to add ad 25.00 delivery fee to a few products.

I do not want to alter any other product shipping rate.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Add additional shipping to 5 products

Hi @chantelle_cortes,

Can you share which should be the criteria to add the extra fee to those products?

Hello;

I'm not sure what you mean by supply the content?  What I need to do is add $25.00 extra shipping for a few items that are delivered locally.  Here is a link  https://somethingnewflorist.com/sacred-duty-spray.html   Everything that I found online is an extension that I have to pay and I know that my employer is not going to invest in that.  

I have worked on multiple CMS - but this one is a doozy.  I'm having such a hard time figuring out most everything.  As a graphic designer, its hard if your not a coder.

Thank you

Hi @chantelle_cortes,

My question is related about how to indetify which products should have that extra fee.

For example:  all products with value A on attribute B will have that extra fee.

There will be something like that or you just need to add the fee to some products without any specific value/attribute/condition?

Can you send me a screen shot of where I can find these attributes.  I'm so sorry but Magento is not my best friend.  

Thank you

Hi @chantelle_cortes,

It's ok, don't worry.

I'm just trying to understand (don't think on Magento right now) how you will select those 5 products to have that fee.

You said you don't want to edit product per product. So, in that case, we need to understand if there is something we can use as an indentifier for all those products to allow you to apply some automation or mass update for the 5 products.

I would rather edit them one by one since it is approx. 10 products.  That would be easier so I don't break any other shipping cost on all the other products.  That's my biggest fear.