cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiring for a Magento build. 6 month budget.

Hiring for a Magento build. 6 month budget.

This project has a number of special requirements such as multiple sellers plus offers from multiple buyers. I know there are a number of plugins that could be used, but i'd like to talk with a Magento developer to find out exactly how we should go forward. 

I'm looking for a developer who wants some contract work and is comfortable with building installing magento plugins. If you're interested in this contract, let me know! I need someone asap to work on this! Let me know your rates! My email is max@martmatch.com.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hiring for a Magento build. 6 month budget.

We would love to leanr more about what you are doing  and provide an estimate.  We have many reference sites and customers.  Please give me a call or send me an e-mail.

http://www.crimsonagility.com/

David Baier

Vice President of Services Delivery

David Baier
Vice President of Services Delivery
Crimson Agility

Re: Hiring for a Magento build. 6 month budget.

I've gotten lots of private messages. Thank you all! Sorry for not responding to most.

After talking about our project, I came to the conclusion that our project was too different from magento, and wouldnt be very efficient if done on magento. Because of this we are going to build our own basic functionality using Golang instead of relying on a full platform, magento.