cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page loading

Page loading

Hi.... I have changed perpage to 999 so that the page is crashing and showing not responding what i can do????
Im not able to access per page setting also....
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Page loading

Hello @varun_kumar8 

are you talking about product page showing per page?

if yes go to admin and do setting again or directly update that into core_config_data 

and do restart your server. if no page is opening.

Hope it will help you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

@varun_kumar8 wrote:
Hi.... I have changed perpage to 999 so that the page is crashing and showing not responding what i can do???? What is truckers of europe 3 mod apk max level???
Im not able to access per page setting also....

If you're unable to access the per page setting due to the crash, you may need to reset it manually. This typically involves accessing the settings or preferences of the application or website where you changed the per page setting and resetting it to a reasonable value (e.g., the default value).

Did you try asking ChatGPT Svenska Online for more?

To resolve this issue, you can try accessing the per-page setting and reverting it back to a lower value, such as the default setting. If you're unable to access the per-page setting, you may need to try clearing your browser cache or resetting your browser settings to default. This xnxubd vpn browser apk was facing the same issue and now it is fixed by clearing the cache.

Are you looking to grow your revenue and brand through a strategic proactive partner?
When you choose Growgncy, you gain a dedicated team of experts who are passionate about your business’s growth. We collaborate closely with our clients to understand their unique goals, challenges, and aspirations. From crafting captivating content that engages your audience to implementing visit at https://growgncy.com/

I was also facing the same problem on my full service ecommerce agency website. Pages weren't loading properly. facing CLS and INP problem very badly.

To resolve this issue, try adjusting the per-page setting to a lower value, like the default setting. If this doesn’t work, clearing your browser cache or resetting your browser settings to default might help. Similar to how a site focused on tarcze do szlifowania betonu (concrete grinding discs) fixed a similar issue by clearing the cache, these steps can often resolve access problems effectively.

To resolve this issue, try accessing the per-page setting and reverting it to a lower value, such as the default. If you can't access the per-page setting, you might need to clear your browser cache or reset your browser settings to default. A similar issue on the Traffic Rider APK site was fixed by clearing the cache.

-------------------------------------------------------

Edit: CanapeKing

Hi varun_kumar8,

It sounds like changing the per-page setting to 999 has caused your page to crash and become unresponsive. Here’s what you can do to resolve the issue:

1. Access in Safe Mode: Try accessing the page settings in a safe or incognito browser window, which might bypass any cached data causing the crash.

2. Database Adjustment: If you have access to the database, manually adjust the setting for the number of items per page to a smaller value.

3. Server Logs: Check the server logs for any error messages that might indicate what’s causing the issue. This can provide clues for resolving the problem.

4. Increase Resources: Ensure your server has sufficient resources (CPU, memory) to handle large data requests. Sometimes crashes occur due to resource limitations.

5. Contact Support: If the above steps don’t work, reach out to your platform's support team with details about the issue for more tailored assistance.

Hope this helps get your page back to normal!