cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page loading

Page loading

Hi.... I have changed perpage to 999 so that the page is crashing and showing not responding what i can do????
Im not able to access per page setting also....
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Page loading

Hello @varun_kumar8 

are you talking about product page showing per page?

if yes go to admin and do setting again or directly update that into core_config_data 

and do restart your server. if no page is opening.

Hope it will help you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

@varun_kumar8 wrote:
Hi.... I have changed perpage to 999 so that the page is crashing and showing not responding what i can do???? What is truckers of europe 3 mod apk max level???
Im not able to access per page setting also....

If you're unable to access the per page setting due to the crash, you may need to reset it manually. This typically involves accessing the settings or preferences of the application or website where you changed the per page setting and resetting it to a reasonable value (e.g., the default value).

Did you try asking ChatGPT Svenska Online for more?

To resolve this issue, you can try accessing the per-page setting and reverting it back to a lower value, such as the default setting. If you're unable to access the per-page setting, you may need to try clearing your browser cache or resetting your browser settings to default. This traffic rider apk site was facing the same issue and now it is fixed by clearing the cache.