cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Assistance with Magento Advanced Reporting Issue

Request for Assistance with Magento Advanced Reporting Issue

I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I am encountering in Magento’s advanced reporting system. Despite my efforts to troubleshoot, I have been unable to resolve the problem. Here are the details:

Description of the Issue:

The issue occurs when I attempt to access the advanced reporting dashboard.
I receive the following error message: 404 or We can’t find what you’re looking for..

Steps Taken So Far:

I have verified that the Advanced Reporting Service is enabled in the configuration settings.
I have reauthorized access to API resources and ensured that the Magento Analytics user integration appears in the list with an active status.
I have cleared the cache and waited for the next scheduled update.
Impact on Work:

This issue is affecting my ability to generate critical business reports, which are essential for our data analysis and decision-making processes.
Request for Assistance:

I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to resolve this issue. If necessary, please escalate this to the appropriate team.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
Kristianadvance report-rjmetrics.pngadvance report-rjmetrics-1.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Request for Assistance with Magento Advanced Reporting Issue

Hey @kristian rafael_claridad 

Issues related to compatibility, Web API, or configure errors might exist. You can try to debug the issue by following the below points, which might help. 

1. Check Magento Version Compatibility:

• Ensure that your Magento version is compatible with the Advanced Reporting feature. Some versions might have known issues or require specific patches.
  2. Verify Web API Permissions:

• Ensure that the Magento API user has the correct permissions. Navigate to System > Integrations, select the Magento Analytics user, and verify that all necessary API resources are authorized.
  3. Reauthorize the Integration:

• Go to System > Integrations and reauthorize the Magento Analytics integration. Ensure the status is active and the integration has the necessary permissions.
  4. Check Base URL Settings:

• Ensure that the Base URL (both secure and unsecure) is correctly configured in Stores > Configuration > General > Web. Incorrect URL settings can sometimes lead to 404 errors.
  5. Review Server Logs:

• Check the server logs for any error messages that might provide more insight. Look for logs in var/log and also check the web server logs (e.g., Apache or Nginx).
  6. Check Advanced Reporting Configuration:

• Navigate to Stores > Configuration > General > Advanced Reporting and ensure that the configuration settings are correct and saved properly.
  7. Synchronize Data Manually:

• Sometimes, data synchronization might be out of sync. Navigate to System > Data Transfer > Data Synchronization and manually trigger a synchronization.
  8. Clear and Refresh Cache:

• Clear the Magento cache by navigating to System > Cache Management. Clear all caches and then refresh.
  9. Check Security Settings:

• Ensure that any security settings or firewalls are not blocking access to the Advanced Reporting service.
  10. Check Third-Party Extensions:

• Disable any third-party extensions that might interfere with the reporting functionality and see if the issue persists.
Found the above suggestion helpful, hit the "Kudos" & Accept as Solution!

Thank you,
Rohan D.
Free & Premium Magento 2 Extensions

Re: Request for Assistance with Magento Advanced Reporting Issue

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

We configured everything and meet all the requirements. but it still not working.

This is Magento ver. 2.4.6-p3

Still 404 Advanced Report | Magento BI