cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email Marketing platform to be used for Magento 2

email Marketing platform to be used for Magento 2

Hi, 

I am new to this community. Can someone please help me suggesting the best email marketing platform to be used for Magento2.

TIA

Parry

5 REPLIES 5

Re: email Marketing platform to be used for Magento 2

Thank you very much @Meetansh for your recommendation.

Have you tried any of the suggested options?

coz I need to suggest one to my client.

TIA

Regards,

Parry

Hello @prabhjot_kaur5 

The above suggestions are all approved in the marketplace only after testing. However, personally, we have tested and would recommend the Follow Up Email by Aheadwords

You can always check the demo and screenshots available to see if the module matches your client's requirements.

Thanks.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello @prabhjot_kaur5 

These are some of the best Ecommerce EMail service providers

https://ecommercetrainingacademy.com/tools/list-of-email-marketing-software-for-ecommerce/

From above Mailchimp, Constant Contact Bronto, HubSpot are good to try once.

Check out the pricing and features to take the decision, most of them will have Magento 2 integration so you won't have to worry about.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi Parry,

A few questions:

1) How big is your client's existing e-mail marketing subscription list? Are they a new business, or do they have 200,000 active e-mail addresses that they'll be messaging?

2) Is your client selling through other direct to consumer retail channels, such as in their own physical retail stores?

3) Who will be managing their e-mail marketing? Do they need something extremely simple that they'll be self-managing, or will they hire an agency to help them?

4) How big a company are they? SMB, Medium, Enterprise?

Yeah, it's great to have a robot working for you. But not everything is so great in the world of email marketing. It's common knowledge that emails generate a meager 4% click-through rate. Obviously, our mailboxes are full of tens of thousands of emails, and email advertising goes on day and night, so your particular email has almost no chance of getting the user's attention. Although statistics show that people click on emails more often than on Twitter or Facebook. There are unlimited sales leads that help with marketing. But if you don't know how to work with them, then what to do?