If you're new to our forums, welcome! I'm so glad you're here! Take a look around and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.
Don’t forget—if you're headed to MagentoLive Australia, we have a special group here just for you. Take a look and be sure to introduce yourself!
We have some pretty big news in our world today, if you missed it—check out this letter from Mark Lavelle, our CEO.
Here's what the community has been writing about this past week:
- How to Prepare Your Store for High Load, by Andrey Dubina (October 26)
- Magento SEO Cases, by aheadWorks (October 26)
- Meet Magento Argentina 2015, by Aldo Bressan (October 26)
- MageTalk Episode 68 – The King of the Wiki, by Phillip Jackson & Kalen Jordan (October 27)
- My Online Customers Are Looking but Not Buying—Why?, by Symantec (October 27)
- How to examine the reports files for Magento, by Kevin Schroeder (October 27)
- Design Patterns, PHP, and Magento, by Alan Storm (October 27)
- Browse, listen & purchase music licenses on Quantum Music Works, by Dave Redfern (October 27)
- IMPORTANT: Issues with New Security Patch!, by aheadWorks (October 28)
- Magento 2 perspectives: An interview with Allan MacGregor, by Jenny Lambourne (October 28)
- Magento Tops Inaugural IR B2B eCommerce 300 Guide, by Magento (October 28)
- New Magento Security patch SUPEE-6788, by Anna Völkl (October 28)
- Australian Ecommerce: So Far and so Close to Magento, by aheadWorks (October 28)
- What Holiday Shoppers Expect and How Retailers Can Deliver, by Jim Davidson (October 29)
- How To Install Magento Patch SUPEE-6788, by Maaz Shah (October 29)
- Preparing for peak, by Ben Lessani (October 29)
- Securing your store, by Ben Lessani (October 29)
- Security Check-list, by Ben Lessani (October 29)
- SUPEE-6788 – Addresses Vulnerability In Zend Framework, by Magento (October 31)
There are still quite a few Magento related events happening around the globe, here's the latest from them:
- Meet Magento Spain 2015 - #MM15ES photos are live!
- Varnish: pro y contras, beneficios y limitaciones., by Fabrizio Balliano at #MM15ES
- Doctor, ¿qué le pasa a mi ecommerce?, by Pablo Renaud at #MM15ES
- Diseñar, implementar y mantener un e-commerce vendedor, by Roberto Castelló Soler at #MM15ES
- Growth Hacking your eCommerce, by Jose Carlos Cortizo Perez at #MM15ES
- El arte de crear una tienda Online B2B, by Oscar Recio at #MM15ES
- Meet Magento Switzerland 2015, by Ralf Theis
- Advantages of the reptilian brain to sell more, by MDirector (October 29)
- The only constant is change – Meet Magento 2015 Switzerland, by Sonja Riesterer (October 29)
- Personas - Invent Your Real Customers, by Sonja Riesterer at #MM15CH
- Don’t fear the Boilerplate – Magento with Bootstrap and Gulp, by Tobias Hartmann at #MM15CH
For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing magento.meetup.com for a list of meetups near you.
Do you want to contribute to our official Magento 2 documentation? Submit a pull request!
One final note, as I know security is top of mind, please take note of our Security Best Practices. If you’ve seen them before, a refresher never hurts!
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!