If you're new to our forums, welcome! I'm so glad you're here! Take a look around and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.
Don’t forget—if you're headed to MagentoLive Australia, we have a special group here just for you. Take a look and be sure to introduce yourself!
ICYMI: We had some pretty big news in our world last week, if you missed it—check out this letter from Mark Lavelle, our CEO. We celebrated from our Culver City, Kiev, Austin and Barcelona offices on Thursday! I'm guessing you saw some tweets.
Without further adieu, I bring you the latest posts from around the community:
- A Preview of the Magento 2 Admin Panel, by Paal Soberg & Andrew Stokes (November 2)
- Knockout.js in Magento 2, by Firebear Team (November 2)
- 10 things that could make or break your Magento site before it’s even built, by Ravit Sasson (November 3)
- Shipping Methods Implementation in Magento 2, by Firebear Team (November 3)
- Improving Magento performance, by Ben Lessani (November 3)
- Le Creuset Introduces New eCommerce Experience, by Bethany Kelley (November 3)
- Introduction To Magento Theme Development, by Wajid Hussain (November 3)
- Magento DIY Book Review, by Miguel Balparda (November 3)
- Magento compiling Sass files using Gulp and Node-sass, by Pedro García Navarro (November 4)
- Back to the roots: Magento is Magento again!, by Tomislav Bilić & Ivona Namjesnik (November 5)
- Magento Theme Development Tutorial: How To Develop A Product Page, by Wajid Hussain (November 5)
- Installing Magento2 on MageStack, by Ben Lessani (November 5)
- Quick wins to improve Magento TTFB, by Ben Lessani (November 6)
- Advanced ways to improve Magento TTFB, by Ben Lessani (November 6)
- Magento 2 Developer’s Cookbook: Useful Code Snippets, Tips, and Notes, by Firebear Team (November 7)
- Magento Theme Development Tutorial: Finishing Touches, by Wajid Hussain (November 9)
- Quick wins to improve Magento total load time, by Ben Lessani (November 9)
- Magento Ace Rick Buczynski On Development And Community Building, by Wajid Hussain (November 9)
- Advanced ways to improve Magento total load time, by Ben Lessani (November 9)
- Performance Check-list, by Ben Lessani (November 9)
There are still quite a few Magento related events happening around the globe, here's the latest from them:
- Meet Magento Russia 2015: Results of the Conference, by Valery Poluektova (November 3)
- Meet Magento Russia 2015: Presentations, by Valery Poluektova (November 6)
- Wrapping up Meet Magento October, by Ivona Namjesnik (November 6)
- Meet Magento Brazil 2015 Videos
- #MM15ES: Meet Magento Spain 2015 - Video Review
- Meet Magento Spain 2015 Photos
- Meet Magento Poland 2015 Videos
- Meet Magento Poland 2015: Recap
- A true story about Magento best practices, by Alessandro Ronchi at #MageTitans
- The how and why of composable Magento, by Alistair Stead & James Cowie at #MageTitans
- Going beyond Magento speed limits without HHVM and Varnish, by Ivan Chepurnyi at #MageTitans
- Architecture in-the-small, by Vinai Kopp at #MageTitans
- Debugging and Magento, by Tony Brown at #MageTitans
- Agile Product Management, by Kimberely Thomas at #MageTitans
- #MageTitans: The Innovation Award Winner!
- #MageTitans 2015 – Magento conference, by Douglas Radburn (November 8)
- #MageTitans: Presentation Synopsis
Want to lend a hand? Fabian is looking to create a Magento Community Jeopardy, contribute to his list of ideas.
As a reminder, your help is requested to translate Magento! If you want to get involved, please check out Magento on Crowdin.
Oh, did I mention Magento 2.0.0 RC is live?
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!