cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.02.29

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.02.29

Happy #MagentoMonday! 

First and foremost, we've started announcing the 2016 Magento Masters!

• Movers are Magento’s top advocates and ecosystem thought leaders. Congrats to the 2016 Movers! You can find out who they are, read more about them and why they were selected at: Meet the 2016 Magento Masters: Movers
  • Mentors help to educate and develop resources for the Magento Community. Congrats to the 2016 Mentors! You can find out who they are, read more about them and why they were selected at: Meet the 2016 Magento Masters: Mentors.
  • Makers actively engage with others, sharing ideas, insights, and constructive feedback. We'll be announcing them on our blog tomorrow, March 1st!

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Blogs, Podcasts and Videos

Events

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing magento.meetup.com for a list of meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical