cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.05.16

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.05.16

Happy #MagentoMonday! 

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Meetup Pro

As of last week, we have started using Meetup Pro in an effort to better support those of you organizing Magento Meetups around the world. Go take a look and see if there's a Magento Meetup near you! Not all Magento Meetups are there at this time as we're still in the process of contacting Meetup Organizers. If you don't see yours listed and haven't heard from me, please do reach out. Also, a quick reminder that we have a forum group for Meetup Organizers.

Open Source Magento Projects

Talesh Seeparsan wants to review open source Magento 1 extensions for vulnerabilities and the effect of Magento core patches on them. If you have one and would like to participate, let him know.

Announcing NomadMage

Phillip Jackson announced NomadMage, a live online webinar held once per month. Each month NomadMage will have a new speaker, with a new topic - a talk that is deep but accessible. The first meeting will be on July 26, 2016 at 21:00EDT with Vinai Kopp covering how to write testable code. Check out the details on his blog.

Here's what else has been happening since the last #MagentoMonday:

Podcasts

Articles

Tools

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical