cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.06.13

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.06.13

Happy #MagentoMonday!

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

MagentoLive UK

Are you headed to MagentoLive UK this month? If so, please be sure to introduce yourself in our event group so I know to look for you at the conference and you can plan to meet up with other attendees! @RebeccaLTroth has also been building a Twitter list of attendees and speakers and our friends at Space 48 put together a guide.

MageStackDay #5

The MageStackDay team, @Sander Mangel@avoelkl@MrManners and @MariusStrajeru, are at it again with MageStackDay #5 June 17-18th. This year they're bringing our forums into the event as well so if you'd like to work together to share knowledge while improving the health of the forums and/or StackExchange make sure you sign up. (Signing gives you access to the Slack channel, giveaways and a special edition MageStackDay #5 badge if you're participating here on the forums.)

Magento 2.1 RC2

In case you missed it, we released Release Candidate 2 for Magento 2.1 last Tuesday and would love your feedback!

Here's what else has been happening since the last #MagentoMonday:

Podcasts

Articles

Upcoming Events

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical