cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.10.17

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.10.17

Happy #MagentoMonday!

First of all, my apologies for missing last week. While it was a holiday for some in the US, I was on PTO trying to finish up a move and—tho I tried—it wasn't possible to fit the digest in that day. Today's a bit behind schedule as I just arrived back in LA—on a plane with no wifi—from a weekend in Utrecht for the MageUnconference. It was a great event full of brainstorming and sharing knowledge ... in a Dutch fort! I've already sent a few internal emails with feedback collected, so thanks to everyone who attended and shared their thoughts on various subjects like patch releases and code contributions.

If I'll see you at Meet Magento Argentina or Meet Magento Spain this week, please let me know. Smiley Happy

Magento 2.1.2, 2.0.2, 1.14.3, 1.9.3 and SUPEE 8788

ICYMI, we've released Magento 2.1.2, 2.0.10, 1.14.31.9.3 and SUPEE 8788. For SUPEE-8788, we needed to release a v2 of the patch as there were a couple widespread issues that didn't appear in our testing. If you're using 1.13.0.x, there was also a v3 of the patch today. Quite a few of you have been troubleshooting the patch here on the forums as well as on StackExchange.

Also, if you haven't seen it—we have a newly revised tech resources page that I'd love to hear your feedback on.

Recent Podcasts

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical