cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.02.06

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.02.06

Happy #MagentoMonday!

We're getting ready to kick off MagentoLive France here in Paris—if you're attending please find me and say hi, I'd love to meet you (or see you again)! 

Magento Masters

The 2017 Magento Masters were announced last week! Check out the new Makers, Mentors, and Movers on our blog or find them on Twitter using this list. If you don't know one (or more) of them, please reach out and say hi—I know they'd love to meet you! Huge thanks to all of you who contribute so much to the Magento community!

Magento DevBlog

If you missed it, we started a brand new developer focused blog. Head on over to check out the first two posts: Introducing the New DevBlog and Update on Developer Experience Initiatives. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss any of the great content coming up from others on our Product and ECG teams!

Free Training for Magento U OnDemand Courses Extended

We've extended our free M2 OnDemand training to March 31st. I don't really have anything else to add to that except: don't miss out!

Imagine 2017

Are you planning to attend Imagine this year? We have a group here on the forums where you can connect with others before you even get there to make sure you have a friendly face waiting for you at the event! It's also a great place to find out about community events around Imagine like the hackathon and Big Dam Run.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
1 REPLY 1

Re: #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.02.06

Thanks for sharing the community digest from France! 🇫🇷

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.