cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.04.10

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.04.10

Happy #MagentoMonday!

Wow, what an Imagine! Thank you so much to everyone who attended this year. You made it an absolutely fantastic week.

Some of you haven't had enough and are still in town, so this week's digest is going to be a bit abbreviated. Don't worry, next week's will catch you up on both weeks. Promise. Smiley Wink

What used to be a few casual events for those in town early for Magento has now grown into a full blown weekend of preImagine activities. Check them out:

Pre-Imagine MageHackathon

Huge thanks to David Robinson of AOE for organizing and running the 5th Annual Pre-Imagine MageHackathon!

hackathon2017.jpg

#BigDam Run

If you've been around our community for a heartbeat, you know how much Brent Peterson loves to run. Huge thanks to him and the Wagento team for organizing the 2nd Annual Big Dam Run for Imagine attendees. 

bigdamrun2017.jpg

#PreImagine Happy Hour

What originally started as a #preimagine tweetup has now grown into such a massive event we can't all fit in one photo anymore. Huge thanks to Karen Baker and the ShipperHQ team for organizing this one this year—as well as to all the other companies who sponsored.

preimagine2017.jpg

Magento Masters

Also, special shout out to the 17 Magento Masters who were able to make it to Imagine this year. It was such an honor to be able to host you and recognize you on stage.

masters2017.jpg

MageTalk Live

I have no idea how I will find enough hours in the day to catch up on MageTalk Live from Imagine but awesome work by Phillip Jackson, Kalen Jordan, and Brian Lange. You guys were podcast recording machines! Catch their recordings on YouTube.

magetalklive2017.jpg

Imagine Recaps

I'm probably going to miss some, don't hold it against me. Instead add them in our Imagine group and I'll try to catch them next week.

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical