cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.10.09

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.10.09

Happy #MagentoMonday!

I know it's been a little while since the last digest, but I promise it was for good reasons. Two weeks ago I was in Brussels for Meet Magento Belgium—their inaugural event, and a fantastic one at that. Last week were celebrating our brand new Los Angeles Magento office. If you're ever in LA, do let me know—I'd be happy to show you around! (You can also check out the guide to LA that our team put together or find out where to discover the best tacos while you're here.)

Are You Ready for Magento #SQUASHTOBERFEST?

This is the month for open source communities to rally around their favorite software and get some cool swag in the process. With that, our Community Engineering team is excited to announce #SQUASHTOBERFEST. Check out our blog for details.

Imagine Registration and CFP are Open

We opened registration for Magento Imagine 2018 in Las Vegas, NV! Get your tickets now. Want to speak at Imagine? Don't forget to submit your proposal by October 13. (Our CFP for MagentoLive Australia is also open, until October 20th.)

Magento Commerce 2.2 Webinar

Find out why we were recently named a B2B leader in The Forrester WaveTM: B2B Commerce Suites for Midsize Organizations, Q3 2017 by joining us for a Magento Commerce 2.2 webinar on October 11, 2017, at 8 a.m. (PDT). You’ll see Magento Commerce 2.2 in action and will learn how other Magento B2B customers are achieving online success with the platform. See our blog for details.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts

Happy third anniversary to MageTalk! Congrats, Phillip & Kalen!

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical