#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2019.02.04

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2019.02.04

Happy #MagentoMonday!

Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:

1. @Ketika M 
  2. @Manish Mittal
  3. @madhuresan_ramanan 
  4. @Stuart M 

Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!

2019 Magento Masters 

It's my favorite time of the year, the time we get to thank the top contributors from the year before through the Magento Masters program! Make sure you check out the 2019 Movers, Mentors, Makers, and Alumni and keep an eye out tomorrow as we'll share a list of the Top 50 Contributors in 2018! Thank you to anyone and everyone who contributes to and in the Magento community, you make this community a truly special place. Smiley Happy

Community Spirit Awards

The 2019 Magento Community Spirit Awards nominations are open and you could help someone go to Magento Imagine! If you know a Magento Community member that embodies the spirit of the Magento Community and doesn't typically attend Imagine, please submit your nomination by February 15, 2019.

2019 Imagine Excellence Awards

The annual Imagine Excellence Awards recognize the exceptional creativity, innovation, and success of Magento merchants and partners across the globe. Companies may nominate themselves or be nominated by their solution or technology providers. The deadline for nominations is February 15, 2019, at 9pm PST / midnight EST. Details on our blog.

Updated Forum Badges

You may have noticed a few things about forum badges in the past week: 1. Our awesome designer Kenny Flores refreshed the designs for us, 2. We've added new badges! (If you contribute on GitHub, you can request a Core Contributor badge.), 3. Piotr Kaminski was able to fix the certification badge script. Check out your profile and keep an eye out for future badges as we have a few others in the works. Also, next month, in conjunction with the "new" forums turning 4, we'll be rolling out forum anniversary badges.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical