Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:
- @Vimal Kumar
- @Manthan Dave
- @Robert Rand
- @Sunil Patel
Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!
Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source 2.3.2
We are pleased to announce that the latest versions of Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source are now available. With important updates to security and productivity, we strongly recommend that merchants upgrade as soon as possible to ensure their sites are secure and optimized for the highest level of performance. Please read the full announcement for details.
Magento Innovations Lab Round Five & Sneaks are Coming to MagentoLive Europe 2019
It’s time for round five of Magento Innovations Lab! We’ve been so inspired by the Innovations Lab submissions from our global community over the past four rounds! For this round, we will also be incorporating Innovations Lab into Commerce Sneaks at MagentoLive Europe 2019. The Round Five submission window is open Monday, June 17 – Sunday, September 1, 2019. Find out more information on our blog.
Magento Association Membership Signups Are Open
The Magento Association has launched membership signups. Haven't signed up yet? Head over to their website for membership details and signup. Membership fees are waived until 1-1-2020 and you are not obligated to renew your membership after this period. Membership fees after 1-1-2020 are still to be determined and will be communicated well in advance.
If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourself, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.
Recent Podcasts & Videos
- [Tech Review Tuesday] Shipping Suite Ultimate extension for Magento 2, by Max Pronko (June 25)
- Events like Big Damn Run and Pre-Imagine helped build the Magento Community, by TJ Gamble (June 26)
- Magento Architectural Discussion, by Olga Kopylova (June 26)
- Magento Async Import #20 - Project progress, by Oleksandr Lyzun (June 27)
- [Dutch] Dutchento Podcast: Ben je er ooit écht klaar voor?, by Sander de Graaf, Guido Jansen, and Sander Mangel (June 28)
- Community Engineering Hangouts - DevDocs, by David Manners (June 28)
- Magento Functional Testing Framework v2.4.2 Demo, by Alex Kolesnyk (June 28)
- PWA Community Meeting, by Andrew Wilcox (June 28)
- MageTalk Episode 199 – “Better Eat Your Googley-Ohs” (w/ James Zetlen), by Phillip Jackson (July 5)
- A Day in Life of a Magento Developer | Remote in Dublin, by Max Pronko (July 8)
- Magento Architectural Discussion, by Olga Kopylova (July 10)
- MageTalk Episode 200 – “Oot-Gaverjet-Ploom”, by Phillip Jackson & Kalen Jordan (July 12)
- Adobe Commerce Cloud Launches Headless Offering to Serve the High Customer Experience Needs of Enter..., by Jason Woosley (June 25)
- How to Test Magento 2 API with Postman? [Frontend], by Pavel Gabrusevich (June 25)
- [Portuguese] Como atualizar o Magento 2, by Ricardo Martins (June 25)
- Magento 2.3.2 Features & Enhancements, by Firebear Team (June 25)
- How to fix Wrong Sales Order Email Sender Issue in Magento 2, by Dhiren Vasoya (June 25)
- Create CMS static block store level programmatically in Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (June 25)
- 7 things to consider when choosing a Magento 2 agency for your migration, by Paul Kelson (June 25)
- [French] Magento annonce la sortie de sa version 2.3.2!, by Thibault (June 25)
- What’s New in Magento 2.3.2?, by Mary D (June 25)
- [Portuguese] Novidades do Magento 2.3.2, by Rafael Corrêa Gomes (June 25)
- [Japanese] Magento Commerce / Open Source 2.3.2 / 2.2.9 / 2.1.18がリリースされました, by Hirokazu Nishi (June 25)
- The Urgency to Upgrade from Magento 1: PCI Compliance, by Joey Hoer (June 25)
- Magento 2.3.2 is out Now! Here is Updated Highlights, Release Notes & Updated Links, by Gaurav Jain (June 25)
- How to Add Magento 2 Configurable Products Programmatically to Cart, by Sanjay Jethva (June 25)
- How to delete CMS Static Block programmatically in Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (June 25)
- How to Install Magento SUPEE 11155 [With or Without SSH], by Sanjay Jethva (June 26)
- Magento 2.3.2: Everything you need to know about the Latest Release, by Shivbhadrasinh Gohil (June 26)
- [Japanese] Magento1.5以降を対象としたセキュリティパッチSUPEE-11555が公開されました, by Hirokazu Nishi (June 26)
- Why Your Magento Development Projects Fail?, by Alex Husar (June 26)
- How to Create an Influencer Marketing Campaign in Magento, by Arlen Robinson (June 27)
- How to Add Product to Cart Programmatically With Custom Options in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (June 27)
- Dev Series: Pinpoint’s Guide to Upgrading Magento 2.2.x to 2.3.1, by Pinpoint (June 27)
- [German] Magento 2.3.2: Noch mehr Sicherheit dank Adobe-Tool, by Marcel Ober (June 27)
- Top 7 Magento 2 Store Locator & In-Store Pickup Extensions, by Anna Oz (June 27)
- How to Set up Multiple Languages & Currencies in Magento 2?, by Andrey Masyuk (June 28)
- Patch for Magento Framework Message Queue and Store Scopes, by Oleksandr Lyzun (June 28)
- How to Add Google reCAPTCHA to Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (June 28)
- Magento Tech Digest #65, by Max Pronko (July 1)
- How to get Active Payment Method list in Frontend Custom Form of Magento 2, by Dhiren Vasoya (July 1)
- How to Remove Index.php from URL in Magento, by Shivbhadrasinh Gohil (July 1)
- List of Reserved Keywords in Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (July 1)
- How to delete CMS Page by Id programmatically in Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (July 1)
- AEM and Magento Integration using Commerce Integration Framework, by Kautuk Sahni (July 1)
- Magento 2.3.2 Update, by Pablo Prieto (July 2)
- How to Get Order Data From Magento “sales_order_place_after” Event, by Sanjay Jethva (July 2)
- How to Add Magento 2 Sort by Price for Low to High & High to Low Options, by Sanjay Jethva (July 3)
- Magento 1 EOL: Why You Need to Be Considering a Magento 2 Migration Now!, by Pinpoint (July 4)
- [Japanese] Magento Commerce Cloudとは〜準備編〜, by Hirokazu Nishi (July 4)
- How to Integrate ShortPixel for Magento Image Optimization, by Sanjay Jethva (July 4)
- Magento 2 Speed Optimization: Research Proves Default Functionality is Enough, by Sergey Shishko (July 5)
- Magento Reports and Magento BI: You Sell More When You Know More, by Vasili Nikolaev (July 5)
- Magento 2 Check Email id exist or not at website level, by Rakesh Jesadiya (July 5)
- How to Create Dynamic Generated Field in System Configuration of Magento 2, by Dhiren Vasoya (July 5)
- How to Use Grunt in Magento 2, by Firebear Team (July 8)
- Magento Tech Digest #66, by Max Pronko (July 8)
- How to Redirect Customers to The Previous Page After Login in Magento, by Sanjay Jethva (July 8)
- Atwix MageNews – July 2019, by Roman Glushko (July 8)
- Part Catalog – a Magento 2 migration case study, by Monika Milewska (July 8)
- How to Create Landing Pages in Magento?, by Viachaslau Kulbitski (July 8)
- [Spanish] Magento 2.3.2 (seguridad + performance + productividad + calidad), by Damián Culotta (July 8)
- [Spanish] Magento 126.96.36.199 (SUPEE-11155), by Damián Culotta (July 9)
- Magento 1 Sunset Date Confirmed, by PushOn (July 9)
- 7 Magento Mistakes That Are Killing Your Conversion Rate, by Ben Chafetz (July 9)
- [Italian] Disponibile Magento 2.3.2, by Marco Giorgetti (July 9)
- How to Hide an Empty Custom Tab in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (July 9)
- How to Create URL Redirect in Magento?, by Alexey Kolchenko (July 9)
- How to Pass the Magento 2 Certification, by Firebear Team (July 9)
- Easier upgrades with new Composer plugin!, by Peter Dohogne (July 9)
- Guest writer, Paul Rogers, provides some useful tips for retailers looking to move from M1 to M2, by Paul Rogers (July 10)
- [German] Magento als Content-Management-System – Pagebuilder macht es möglich, by Vera Hofer (July 10)
- How to Get WYSIWYG Editor’s data in Magento 2 Frontend, by Sanjay Jethva (July 10)
- The Best Solutions For Local Magento 2 Development (Apache/Nginx, PHP, MySQL stack on Windows and OS..., by Firebear Team (July 10)
- Magento 2: Import a category with its subcategories programmatically, by Vijayashanthi M (July 11)
- Latest Magento and Adobe-Related News [June], by Polina Litreyeva (July 11)
- How to Override a phtml File Using a Custom Module in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (July 11)
- SEO Checklist for Magento 2 Migration, by Andreja Cicak (July 11)
- 3D Secure 2.0 changes, by Eugene Sentiabov (July 11)
- How to show loader widget in ajax call Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (July 12)
- Plugins vs Observers in Magento, by Nikita Rabykin (July 12)
- Get customer id by email address Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (July 12)
- How to Redirect Customer Login or Registration Success to Checkout in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (July 12)
- Get Region id by region and Country code in Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (July 12)
- How to add New custom Step / Section in the Checkout of Magento 2, by Dhiren Vasoya (July 12)
- Mobile Optimization Insights: Test, Test, Test, by Caitlin Mekita (July 12)
- Top 50 global businesses developed on the Magento eCommerce platform, by Aleksandra Kwiecień (July 12)
- Get Region Code from Region name in Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (July 13)
- Magento Tech Digest #67, by Max Pronko (July 15)
- [Portuguese] 42 mil produtos em 1,5 segundo: Sim, é possível!, by Ricardo Martins (July 15)
- Where are all the Magento Certified Developers?, by PushOn (July 15)
- How to Remove Unnecessary Customer Account Links in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (July 15)
- Step by step guide to submit your Magento Extension to Magento Marketplace, by Gaurav Jain (July 15)
- Magento UX design: Rethink the Hamburger! Menu UX trends in e-Commerce, by Ann Solobay (July 15)
- Case Study: Agrinet, by Piers McEwan (July 15)
- 48. Magento Stammtisch Hamburg in Hamburg, DE on July 17th.
- Magento Meet Up - Let's get this started in Brighton, UK on July 17th.
- Fast, Accurate, and Available: Perfecting Fitment for Parts Sellers online on July 17th.
- Magento 2 knowledge sharing in Golden Valley, MN on July 18th.
- Imagine recap + life in the Adobe universe 1 year later in Toronto, CA on July 18th.
- Mage Dev York - Talk About Magento Development in York, UK on July 23rd.
- July Meetup! AEM + Magento = 😍 in West Palm Beach, FL on July 25th.
- Magento Meetup Tokyo in Tokyo, JP on July 25th.
- Meet Magento Indonesia in Jakarta, ID on August 1st.
- Auckland Magento User Group Meetup in Auckland, NZ on August 7th.
- [Beerbash] Magento Meetup Kansai [E-Commerce] in Osaka, JP on August 13th.
- Meet Magento Singapore in Singapore, SG on August 22nd.
- MUG Amsterdam at TIG in Amsterdam, NL on August 29th.
- Meet Magento New York in New York, NY on September 5-6th.
- Meet Magento Poland in Katowice, PL on September 16-17th.
- Meet Magento Brazil in São Paulo, Brazil on September 17th.
- MageCONF 2019 in Kyiv, UA on September 27-28th.
- 27. Magento Stammtisch Kiel in Kiel, DE on October 2nd.
- MagentoLive Europe in Amsterdam, NL on October 22-23rd.
- Mage Unconference in Cologne, DE on November 29-Dec 1st.
Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!
For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you.
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!