#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2019.11.18

Happy #MagentoMonday!

Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:

1. @theMageComp 
  2. @Rahul Gupta 
  3. @Vimal Kumar 
  4. @Meetanshi 
  5. @Mukesh Tiwari 

Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!

Magento Imagine at Summit Registration

ICYMI: Early Bird registration is open for Magento Imagine at Summit. If you've previously attended Magento's Imagine conference, be sure to check your email for a special discount. Both the returning attendee discount and the Early Bird rate end on December 15th.

image003.jpg

Latest Magento Security Update Helps Protect from Recently Reported RCE Vulnerability

Merchants running Magento Commerce 2.3.x should install the latest security update to help protect their stores from potential malicious attacks that could exploit a vulnerability in preview methods. This vulnerability could enable an unauthenticated user to insert a malicious payload into a merchant’s site and execute it, which is why we recommend installing this update. Read the DevBlog for more details.

Magento Community Diverse Speaker Training

Earlier this year we announced that we are working with Jill Binder of DiverseIn.tech to offer an online Magento Community Speaker Workshop. Having more kinds of folks present from the stage benefits the community and our products. In offering an online speaker workshop, we are aiming to eliminate a barrier to public speaking by creating an opportunity for professional training. The first workshop took place in July and those who took part in this launch had a 47 percent increase in public speaking confidence! Register by December 11 for the January 2020 workshop.

GitHub Contributor Badge

It's been awhile since we added the GitHub Contributor Badge to the forums, so I wanted to remind you that if you contribute to Magento on GitHub and you would like your profile here to show that you do, you can request a Core Contributor badge.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

---

Did I miss anything? Request to add your content to the list I read/listen to each week.(Note that I will only include content specifically about Magento.)

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical