cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2020.03.30

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2020.03.30

Happy #MagentoMonday!

For the sake of getting this out the door it predominately contains content from March 23 to today. I aim to post the remaining March 3-22 content mid-week time-permitting.

Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:

1. @Vimal Kumar
  2. @vishi_gulati 
  3. @Rahul Gupta
  4. @Sanjay Jethva 
  5. @shubham_khandelwal1 

Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!

Maximizing Your Adobe Summit & Magento Imagine Digital Experiences

e’re excited to kick off the all-digital Summit Live experience with an integrated selection of Summit and Imagine sessions that curates the best content across both events on Tuesday, March 31, at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time. Read more on our blog and find out how to register.

Learn How to Hold Your Own Speaker Diversity Workshop on Saturday, May 2, 2020

The Magento Community team is often asked how to increase the number of diverse speakers at Magento events and conferences. We now have a solution that works and is easy to implement—and we're covering the cost of training for you to learn how to hold your own Speaker Diversity Workshop. Read more on our blog.

Adobe Announces Offerings to Help Small & Mid-Sized Companies

Amid the coronavirus outbreak and growing containment efforts, small and mid-sized businesses are reeling from the impact of lost traffic and revenue. We have seen a drastic shift to online channels and we want to ensure you are set up to not only survive but ultimately thrive after we emerge from this crisis. Adobe is committed to providing impacted businesses with the support and resources they need to navigate this challenging time. Read our blog for more details.

Offline2On.com

Offline2On.com is a community-led, cross-platform initiative designed to help businesses ramp up their e-commerce efforts in the wake of COVID-19 by connecting merchants with the resources, developers, platforms, and partners they need to take action. Check out their website to find out more about how you can help.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Upcoming Events

Because of COVID-19, I am starting a fresh list of events below and including online events tho in the past I have not. Please let me know if you would like yours included.

Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

---

If you contribute to Magento on GitHub and you would like your profile here to show that you do, you can request a Core Contributor badge.

---

Did I miss anything? Request to add your content to the list I read/listen to each week.(Note that I will only include content specifically about Magento.)

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical