cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advantages of Trademarking a Business Name

Advantages of Trademarking a Business Name

If you use a trademark but are not registered with the USPTO, you will enjoy a common law protected trademark. You can prevent other users from using your brand, but only in your geographic area. For a small local business, this may be sufficient, but if you have an Internet business covering the whole country, it is not very useful. Moreover, if you need trrademark for amazon seller or if you are looking for an opportunity to get your business name trademarked, it is recommended to consider a professional attorney. What do you think?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Advantages of Trademarking a Business Name

Absolutely! I also think that if you use a trademark in your business name, it allows you to own your exclusive business name and you have all the rights to use registered logos and names of your brand. Right? 

In fact, I have a few friends, who are lawyers in toowoomba. They often suggest getting a professional attorney for business in order to protect their assets and brand names from stealing.

Quite interesting. It is advisable to register your business trademark to protect your brand from being illegally used or ripped off. I am a small business owner in California and I deal in producing the finest lady gaga jackets collection. My business operates throughout the various states of the United States. I've been wondering about trademarking my business and would like to get into the details of how to have it all processed.

Hello, I am very glad to see this interesting topic. I think there are lots of benefits of trademarking our business name, It provides the human brain with quick shortcuts. It also helps to grow your business, having a good symbol, slogan, logo, that can also increase the value of your business and provide exclusive rights and ownership of your business.

Spoiler
nice post

Are you in need to know and learn about some chapters in a dissertation at this time of the year? If yes, then we can hope that some advantages of trademarking a business name can be good enough in one way or another. You will be able to explore a bit more on it at this year as well.

a