cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid The Cloud Service Contract - No Website Launch And Business Being Destroyed

Avoid The Cloud Service Contract - No Website Launch And Business Being Destroyed

AVOID MAGENTO CLOUD COMMERCE!

There must be others please share your story.

Please contact me if you have experienced issues with Magento Cloud.

I was talked into moving to magento cloud after a big sales pitch by Magento and Magento Agency In Leeds UK. Over $100,000 contract over 3 years and £60,000 developments fees and that's the tip of the iceburg.

Signed up in March 2017, project was supposed to complete in 6 months yet it's 18th March 2019 and over 2 years and nothing but a site that cannot launch as it's too slow, cannot print bulk orders and manual orders doesn't work and thats the tip of the iceburg. These are issues with Magento Cloud itself and still are not fixed!

The developer missed the deadline over and over, the site was supposed to replace my aging zencart site and be completely outsourced  as I usually do all the support myself.

We troubleshooted over 260 bugs and rising, mostly developer issues but also some critical issues with Magento themselves. Firstly the support is low, there are no quick fixes to problems the site could be down for days - our admin panel was down for weeks so we couldn't add new products to the site.

Due to the delays our main website hasn't been worked on as all my staff have been troubleshooting bugs all this time and ripping up every home page design for mothers day, fathers day and Christmas due to delays for launch.

Pleaase contact me andysmithkip@gmail.com and I will share my story.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Avoid The Cloud Service Contract - No Website Launch And Business Being Destroyed

I'm so sorry it happened.

Some agencies are over their head with projects they couldn't handle well while knowledgeable Magento developers are struggling to find new work.

Re: Avoid The Cloud Service Contract - No Website Launch And Business Being Destroyed

Thank you for the feedback so far, keep it coming I'm really interested in other peoples stories. I will reply personally by email to everyone who's contacted me I really appreciate it.