cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Issues

Customer Support Issues

Hello all,

What CRM platforms are people using to manage their businesses’ customer support?  Since starting my business, I have experienced a great deal of difficulty in comprehensively keeping track of my customers’ questions and order histories.  I would love to hear if anyone else is experiencing this issue, and if so, how they are managing their customer relations.

Thanks,

Peter Ciporin

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Customer Support Issues

You need customer support for a web store? There's a number of help desk extensions / integrations for that.

Tanel Raja

I recommend the Aheadworks Help Desk extensions, for two reasons:

• Aheadworks is one of the best extension providers (code quality and support)
  • I've integrated that extension several times in the past and it works great

Here you can find the list of Help Desk Magento extensions from other providers:

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalogsearch/result/?q=help+desk&pl=0

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hi pciporin,

Salesforce, ZohoCRM, SugarCRM and VtigerCRM are the best and most poppular for customer mangement system, so you can use one of these systems.

Beside it, at the momment, CRM4Ecommerce.COM are providing connectors allow synchronizing data bidirectional and completely between Magento platform and all of these CRM systems. So, when you using these connectors, you can get data automatically in CRM that needn't input anything by yourself.

Best regards and Good lucky

Philip Nguyen

I am familiar with the ZOHO CRM Robot Happy which is very useful for the businesses to handling the customer's service. Zoho CRM provide the better 24*7 online customer service.