Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete my account

SOLVED

Delete my account

Hi !

Please delete my account.

I have been looking a delete option but i didn't find it. 

Can you do this for me?

Marcin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Delete my account

1. Sign in to Community.
  2. Go to Profile > My Settings > Personal.

You can also delete your PII directly from the user's profile in the community by closing your account under My Settings > Personal > Close Account.

When PII deletion is initiated, your profile is permanently anonymized, and any content you contributed is attributed to an Anonymous User. The Anonymous User has a standard username and a default avatar to distinguish the profile from other members. The deleted data includes only the PII of the user, while the user's contributions (posts, comments, kudos, and so on) will be maintained as and associated with an anonymous user.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Delete my account

1. Sign in to Community.
  2. Go to Profile > My Settings > Personal.

You can also delete your PII directly from the user's profile in the community by closing your account under My Settings > Personal > Close Account.

When PII deletion is initiated, your profile is permanently anonymized, and any content you contributed is attributed to an Anonymous User. The Anonymous User has a standard username and a default avatar to distinguish the profile from other members. The deleted data includes only the PII of the user, while the user's contributions (posts, comments, kudos, and so on) will be maintained as and associated with an anonymous user.