cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can we Update/Edit Customer address custom field values via custom module Magento 1.9.2.4?

How Can we Update/Edit Customer address custom field values via custom module Magento 1.9.2.4?

Hello All,

I got success to add custom field and store its value to customer address and shipping and billing address too.

But now i want to edit these value and update customer address in table which is responsible for this.

How can i achieve this, I has 3 custom fields and an module that has these 3 fields, these fields are filled with the value that is store in database for that customer now i want to give the facility that user can edit these fields value and the customer address for theses 3 fields has been updated in database table which is responsible for customer address in magento.

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks in anticipation.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How Can we Update/Edit Customer address custom field values via custom module Magento 1.9.2.4?

Hi @neha_

From where do you to be able to edit these values? Admin section or customer account in front end?

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Re: How Can we Update/Edit Customer address custom field values via custom module Magento 1.9.2.4?

I want to edit these via frontend.