cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove or disable the extensions incorrectly submitted under Magento 1.x ?

How can I remove or disable the extensions incorrectly submitted under Magento 1.x ?

My extension is meant for Magento 2.0 Community Edition.

I have submitted it under Magento 1.x Enterprise Edition and now I am not able to remove it. Can anyone let me know how to remove / disable it?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How can I remove or disable the extensions incorrectly submitted under Magento 1.x ?

To completely remove an extension you will need to remove all of the files added when installing the extension. For the extension above it looks like it's supplied in a  archive so just extract this, look at the files in there and delete the same files in your install. The extension also doesn't look like it makes any changes to the database so you don't need to worry about that.

If you want to just disable the extension (which you can do to get things up and running again before you delete the extension files), edit the extensions config file in the app/etc/modules/directory and change the <active> node from true to false and then clear at least the config cache

Re: How can I remove or disable the extensions incorrectly submitted under Magento 1.x ?

Sorry for the delayed response. 

I see no option to extract files from extension or disable the extension. If I try to edit, portal is asking for a change of version number! 

Problem for me is that Magento support is also not helping! Why is this process so complicated ? 

My package is in "Ready to use" status and extension is in "Approved after Business Review". It does not seem to go to next step! 

CHANDRA