cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you change your forum screen name?

SOLVED

How do you change your forum screen name?

Can't believe I'm having to ask such a basic question, but how do you change your display name on these forums? I've looked in all the settings and it's not there. Surely it should be the simplest thing to do?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do you change your forum screen name?

Hi @greg_london!

As someone who has recently changed their name, I had to find how to do this too. 

1. In the top right of the page, click the My Account link. 
  2. Next, click "Account Settings" from the tabs on the right-hand side
  3. Scroll down on this "Edit Account Information" page and you will see "Screen Name"
  4. Update this, click "Save" at the bottom and it will reflect in the Community Forums. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 09.14.09.png

* Please bear in mind that it does sometimes take a while for it to update in the Forums, so be patient - it will eventually. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @greg_london!

As someone who has recently changed their name, I had to find how to do this too. 

1. In the top right of the page, click the My Account link. 
  2. Next, click "Account Settings" from the tabs on the right-hand side
  3. Scroll down on this "Edit Account Information" page and you will see "Screen Name"
  4. Update this, click "Save" at the bottom and it will reflect in the Community Forums. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 09.14.09.png

* Please bear in mind that it does sometimes take a while for it to update in the Forums, so be patient - it will eventually. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com

I don't see My Account or a screen name option.

Please advise.

I don't see to change screen name in my account section

"Screen Name" option is not available.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-05 at 12.27.01 PM.jpeg

@greg_london wrote:

Can't believe I'm having to ask such a basic question, but how do you change your display name on these forums? I've looked https://foxynamer.com/ in all the settings and it's not there. Surely it should be the simplest thing to do?

Thanks.

On most forums and online platforms, changing your display name or username is a common and straightforward process. However, the method to change your display name can vary depending on the specific forum or platform you are using.

@grahamloga4af1 wrote:

@greg_london wrote:

Can't believe I'm having to ask such a basic question, but how do you change your display name on these forums? I've looked https://www.mvouchercodes.com/ in all the settings and it's not there. Surely it should be the simplest thing to do?

Thanks.

Its simple to edit from my profile to change the user name its simple. I have seen many forums and all settings are same.