cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Product from multiple CSV files - Magento 2

Importing Product from multiple CSV files - Magento 2

Hi,

We are setting up our megento store and wish to import the products from csv files provided by our suppliers. These will need to be imported daily or weekly. 
The format of the supplier CSV files obviously do not match the format required by magento.

I could alter these for the first import but when I need to import the daily/weekly files I dont want to be looking to alter these every time.

I have done a bit of search and found some extension but none of these match this.

I need a system that can remember the "mapping of fields" from suppliers csv to the magento format. Then all I need to do is choose the profile and upload the file to be formatted correctly. I would even be happy if I did this and just downloaded the formatted file to then be imported afterwards if there was an external tool for the job.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mart

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Importing Product from multiple CSV files - Magento 2

Did you resolve this?
I'm going to ask the same question...

Re: Importing Product from multiple CSV files - Magento 2

Store Manager for Magento extension corresponds to these requirements. It has fields mapping, you can save configurations for further import not to re-configure each time and it includes ability to set up scheduled autoimport running each predefined period of time. There is 2-week free version and free support.