cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Commerce/Enterprise Support not working

Magento 2 Commerce/Enterprise Support not working

Hello, we payed alot of money for Magento 2 Enterprise but the support site does not even work. I also noted a similar issue about two years ago in another report form.

https://support.magento.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I am very disappointed. Please point me in the right direction where I can reach out to support.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Magento 2 Commerce/Enterprise Support not working

Wow, magento team does not care at all... 

@Eddcapone  Hi,

What issue are you seeing? Are you missing 'Submit A Ticket' button even after login? If that is the issue then there could be 2 things:

1. You are not logged in using the account used to signup for Magento EE.

2. You do not have privileges to create the ticket. You need to ask the Owner of Magento EE account to share the access with you and allow you the access to create the ticket.

Other option is to connect your CSM or agency you are working with to maintain your Magento. They will be able to resolve the issue quickly.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Hi @Eddcapone - please send me an email at shrohde@adobe.com so that I can connect you with our support team.

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Hi @Eddcapone 

I can't see what the issue is from the URL provided. Can you provide a sceenshot or video screencast of the issue? And please send it to: HelpCenterLoginIssues@adobe.com . 

The link does point to another direction now. Looks like they removed the link to submit a ticket, from the help center as well, after I made my forum post.

The Magento Help Center Guide is also outdatet

Yes, you are right; the link is only showing the submitting of a ticket.

Please share the problem with us that you are facing as the link is now

not working. It's also better to submit the problem to the support team.