cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento B2B - AI Sales Assistant (Video)

SOLVED

Magento B2B - AI Sales Assistant (Video)

New #AI Sales Assistant & #CRM for B2B #Magento!

Hope you like it 
looking for your feedback

Debut at PH: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/oxi-ai-sales-team-assistant

Here is 80sec vid from Magento Dashboard with OXI

OXI - Magento B2B - AI powered Client Account (Video)

macbook OXI - MAGento.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento B2B - AI Sales Assistant (Video)

Tom,

I subscribed the the YouTube channel, I look forward to seeing more videos!   Some unsolicited advice, I would spend a little more time explaining the problem that this solves in the video.   I wasn't really sure of the use case until I went to your other link that explained it just a bit more.   
However, this feature is very interesting thinking and I look forward to seeing more as it develops.  

Certified Plus Magento Developer | Top 50 Magento Contributor for 2017 | CEO/Founder at Jamersan | I make Magento videos at Ecommerce-aholic

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tom,

I subscribed the the YouTube channel, I look forward to seeing more videos!   Some unsolicited advice, I would spend a little more time explaining the problem that this solves in the video.   I wasn't really sure of the use case until I went to your other link that explained it just a bit more.   
However, this feature is very interesting thinking and I look forward to seeing more as it develops.  

Certified Plus Magento Developer | Top 50 Magento Contributor for 2017 | CEO/Founder at Jamersan | I make Magento videos at Ecommerce-aholic

The integration of an AI Sales Assistant and CRM for B2B Magento, showcased in the video, highlights the potential of leveraging advanced technologies like ChatGPT to enhance client account management and streamline sales processes. The debut on Product Hunt and the brief Magento Dashboard video provide a glimpse into the innovative OXI solution, offering a promising step forward in B2B e-commerce.

The introduction of an AI Sales Assistant for B2B Magento, showcased in the video, demonstrates the continuous integration of AI in e-commerce solutions. The use of artificial intelligence, such as ChatGPT, in customer relationship management (CRM) enhances the sales experience by providing intelligent insights and assistance. Exciting developments like these signify the evolving landscape of e-commerce platforms, leveraging AI to streamline B2B interactions.