cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Career opportunities in New Zealand

Magento Career opportunities in New Zealand

If you (or someone you know) are an experienced magentodeveloper looking for an exciting new career in New Zealand with a global company, please get in touch!

>> Front End Developer (Magento, HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

>> Back End Developer (Magento, Node.js, PHP, MySQL)

Contact rachael@crewconsulting.co.nz with your CV and contact details for more information

Overseas applicants welcome, as the client will sponsor visa and offers a relocation package

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento Career opportunities in New Zealand

Thank you for sharing my possible career opportunities in New Zealand! I've been contemplating for a long time where I want to go to study for my Master's in Legal Studies after graduating asa miami. I love the belief of going to New Zealand as a master's student. I'm disgusted by the idea of continuing life without the highest rank in any degree. Why do people graduate from university or college with only a bachelor's degree and not want to develop further? Thanks to your post, I'm considering going to New Zealand through a student exchange program so I can get a job in this beautiful and clean country afterward.

Re: Magento Career opportunities in New Zealand

How can I get more information? I am planning to move to New Zealand soon and would like to find out about jobs. I worked in an IT company for 10 years but realized I wanted to try my hand in another field, so I finished my studies at a beauty school. As a beautician, I help people look more beautiful and eliminate skin problems. There is always an emotional return from grateful clients. I am planning to open my beauty salon. It's safe to say that cosmetology will develop rapidly in the future. People will always be interested in looking young and well-groomed.