cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace support ignores me

Marketplace support ignores me

Hello, Magento Community

I have an irritating situation with marketplace support. Maybe you have the same or know how it can be solved?

Honestly speaking, I'm a very patient person, but now even my patience is collapsed. 

I realized an extension on Magento Marketplace about 2 months ago. When I visited the page of the extension I saw that all screenshots and pictures are absent. I immediately connected marketplace@magento.com, and I didn't receive any answer. Ok, I was waiting, then connected them one more time, I got an answer that everything will be solved in a couple of weeks. A month has passed, I'm still waiting. 

Unfortunately, it's not a single case. Last week, one more extension was realized on Marketplace. And what do you think? Now they decided to add an additional picture, which is not mine, I didn't upload it. A nice joke, guysSmiley Wink  

You think that's all. No. One of my extensions has the irrelevant rating only on 'All products' page. I am writing to them every week but nothing changes.  

I believe you understand me how it's unpleasant. You asked for help but they ignore you. Guys, any ideas how to solve this injustice??? Any help? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Marketplace support ignores me

Hi @daria_stolyar, sorry to hear you're having a poor experience. Can you please forward the emails to me so I can investigate for you? sherrie@magento.com

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Hello, @sherrie. Thank you for noticing my post. Yes, I forward messages to you, maybe it will change something. 

Thank you for understanding) 

Thank you @daria_stolyar, I received them and am putting you in touch with our team!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical