cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for online marketing

Need help for online marketing

Hello My Friends,
I am new here, I have recently started my own business but didn't know about anything about digital marketing, so anyone please suggest me some idea or agency for my business.?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Need help for online marketing

Hi @ankit_gupta5,

Is not clear which kind of support you are looking for.

Can you be more specific?

Hi,

The field of digital marketing is so broad and covers the promotion of your website through online channels like a search engine, social media, email marketing, content marketing, affiliate program etc.

SEO: Search Engine Optimization is a technique that increases the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. It includes:

1. Onpage SEO
  2. Offpage SEO

SMO: SMO stands for Social Media Optimisation, which helps to improve the visibility of your business through Social Media Sites as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+ Stumbleupon, Dashburst etc.

Email Marketing: Email marketing is one of the techniques that can help you reach the global audience.

Content Marketing: "Content is a King" Content marketing is a strategic approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain an audience.

Affiliate Program: Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

Don't forget to add facebook pixel app if you are running your business on Shopify.

The tracking pixel allows you to monitor how successful your Facebook Ads actually were—giving you more accurate conversion rates—and you can create custom audiences based on site traffic. There are more valuable benefits of using Facebook pixel app.

Have you found a solution or tried a marketing extension yet?

The field of digital marketing is so broad and covers the promotion of your website through online channels like a search engine, social media, email marketing, content marketing, affiliate program etc.

SEO: Search Engine Optimization is a technique that increases the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. It includes:

1. Onpage SEO
  2. Offpage SEO

SMO: SMO stands for Social Media Optimisation, which helps to improve the visibility of your business through Social Media Sites as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+ Stumbleupon, Dashburst etc.

Email Marketing: Email marketing is one of the techniques that can help you reach the global audience.

Content Marketing: "Content is a King" Content marketing is a strategic approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain an audience.

Affiliate Program: Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

If you have just started a business. I do think you need to spend time to research the market, learn about SEO, consider to run Fb ads or Instagram ads,... There will be tons of things to do.

For on-page marketing, you can try https://marketplace.magento.com/beeketing-magento-beeketing.html. It's an extension for sales and conversion optimization. They have many free tools, which can help you provide a better customers' experience, hence, increase conversion on both mobile & desktop.

If you are about to start email marketing, you can refer to Mailbot app, which is included in the above extension as well. It's quite easy to use compared to some others I have tried Smiley Happy

Good luck

You first need to comprehend the digital marketing significance, so you can better know it worth. Digital marketing is all about promoting your product or service to an audience of potential buyers. Understand people usually consume information online through email, search engines and social media. Work on these three factors like improve your business email marketing campaign, Implement SEO practices ( relevant keywords, compatible back linking, unique contents) to rank higher on search engines and effectively make use of social media platform.