cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help ! :Disappering Store & Website Titles in the "manage stores" section

Re: Please Help ! :Disappering Store & Website Titles in the "manage stores" section

Ahh okay . 

Yeah sure i will check it via php myadmin .

I will let you know what I find

Re: Please Help ! :Disappering Store & Website Titles in the "manage stores" section

thats how my database looks , I think thats it . But how can I check which is the right one and which isnt :/Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (8).png

Soo I checked it again with phpMyAdmin and also checking the html source on the site , the links were there , but my database set all the names to NULL . 

So you got it ;-)

Thank you very much , now I could already delete some stuff , I wanted to for long. But now when i look into core_store there is only admin and no other store view . I need german and english on my site , but I have an idea ^^.

Thanks for the help and have a great day Smiley Happy

Is there a way to recover stuff in phpmyadmin ?

I was cleaning my stores and storeviews and accidently deleted one too much ^^ , I deleted both store views and my store , now there is only the default store and when i try to access my offline store there is a 404 error from magento

@Damian Culotta

Hi @JonasR_Admin99,

(Sorry for the delay)

The short answer is no. Using a backup should be the fast way to restore the data.

Maybe there is a manual way (too much work) but I can't be sure because I don't know how much data did you deleted.

You can try (use a copy for testing or make a backup first) to restore values and override id's if possible. Is not a work you will be happy to do.