cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product import error "Sorry, but the data is invalid or the file is not uploaded."

Product import error "Sorry, but the data is invalid or the file is not uploaded."

In fresh Magento 2.2.0 installation

When import product from csv file error triggers as "Sorry, but the data is invalid or the file is not uploaded."

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Product import error "Sorry, but the data is invalid or the file is not uploaded."

Hi @omsaran,

Can you share the file you've used?

Re: Product import error "Sorry, but the data is invalid or the file is not uploaded."

@Damian Culotta i have the same issue, this is happening on the new installation magento v2.2.3, i have attached the file below

https://goo.gl/2xzema

Hi @Ravindranpandu,

Can you check your file?

It seems there are some characters issues?

Área de trabajo 1_003.png

@Damian Culotta sorry for the late reply.

I reinstalled the Magento and when i tried using the same file it worked, guess it's some kind of permission issues which i messed up earlier.

Thanks

Ravin 

Hello,
Have you got any solution?

Hello,
Have you got any solution for this error?

Did you got any solutions?