cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products Being Shipped from Different Location (Separate Package & Different Cities)

Products Being Shipped from Different Location (Separate Package & Different Cities)

Hi,

Our website is bibitbunga.com, we are in seeds and plants business in Indonesia, and right now we're running the site on custom modified wordpress (not Woocommerce). And we want to migrate to Magento if possible.

But before we decide to migrate, I want to ask these questions please and hopefully there are solutions for it.

We have 2 main product category: seeds and live plants

Unfortunately, their location is not same, they are located in different cities.

Seeds shipped from City A (lowland)
Live plants shipped from City B (highland, because we propagate them there)

Since we want to use Magento, how to handle the shipping fee? Is there external module in Magento that enable the site to automatically apply different shipping fee if customers bought seeds (from city A) and plants (from city B )?

It is impossible for us to sell both of the products but just receive 1 shipping fee, it would be a loss if people bought seeds and plants.

Please help me through this.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Products Being Shipped from Different Location (Separate Package & Different Cities)

One way to achieve it is to use use Multiple Warehouses solutions; those usually have functionality to handle shipping from different locations among other things. The one I've used for couple of projects is here:

https://merchantprotocol.com/store/multi-warehouse.html

Tanel Raja