cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best media platform to advertise my Magento development agency?

The best media platform to advertise my Magento development agency?

Hi,

I would like to get ideas as to what would be the best media platform to advertise my Magento development agency?

Linkedin?

Share your experience if you are running an agency.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: The best media platform to advertise my Magento development agency?

Hi @kgerasimov,

As per my experience, I found Twitter as the best media platform.

You can also help others with their probems and build credibility.

What methods you are considering?

Cheers Smiley Happy

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Konstantin,

Are you an official Magento Partner?   That is one of the best first steps to getting your agency out there.   Other than that, there is no "one platform" that seems to work best.  There are a lot of "Magento Folks" on twitter, so it's a great networking opportunity but isn't really a sales driver.   LinkedIn is definitely the most business-focused platform and can potentially lead to sales.   I would focus on figuring out exactly "who" you are selling to, and then work on an overall strategy that targets where those people are.  That may be multiple platforms.      

Certified Plus Magento Developer | Top 50 Magento Contributor for 2017 | CEO/Founder at Jamersan | I make Magento videos at Ecommerce-aholic

Hi,

As you are a Magento development company so your targeted audience is store's using Magento platform. Most of the online store has the strong social media presence in popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, and all other social media.

In my point of view, Facebook and Twitter is the best social media platform that boosts your online presence.