cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon Code combined with another Coupon Code

Coupon Code combined with another Coupon Code

I would like to create a coupon for the basket dropouts (5€ extra). This coupon should be combined with other coupons. e.g. 15% on everything and 30% on sale. These two coupons (15% and 30%) on the other hand should not be combined with each other.

Is that possible?

Thanks!

BG

Voig

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Coupon Code combined with another Coupon Code

Unfortunately magento doesn't support more than one coupon code on a cart/order.

I'd recommend checking the Magento Marketplace though. It looks like there may be some solutions out there that could help with this, e.g. https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-coupons.html (this is not a recommendation, I have not used this extension). 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hey Tom, 

thanks, but we already got it to the point to accept 2 coupon codes (Magento 1.9.3.2)

2-coupon-codes-magento.PNG

Hello There,

This is an issue that my client want's to resolve. But haven't yet found a definitive answer on this, can you please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Which extension/solution did you use to accept 2 coupon codes for reference?

What are the problems that you've experienced since?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!