cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify the image buy button paypal in shopping cart in magento 1.9.3.1?

How to modify the image buy button paypal in shopping cart in magento 1.9.3.1?

Please how to change the image of the buy button Paypal in the shopping cart, currently appears a yellow button, I would like to change this button, I have already analyzed the shorcut.phtml file but I do not know where it is generating this image, my version 1.9. 3.1.
Claudio Magento

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to modify the image buy button paypal in shopping cart in magento 1.9.3.1?

Hi @claudiomagento,

The image is remote. You'll find here, probably, an example of how the url is setted:

File: /app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Block/Express/Shortcut.php

Line: 128

The code is from Magento 1.9.3.1.

Re: How to modify the image buy button paypal in shopping cart in magento 1.9.3.1?

tela-carrinho-loja-mmktg.jpg

128  // use static image if in catalog
        if ($isInCatalog || null === $quote) {
            $this->setImageUrl($config->getExpressCheckoutShortcutImageUrl(Mage::app()->getLocale()->getLocaleCode()));
        } else {
            $this->setImageUrl(Mage::getModel($this->_checkoutType, array(
                'quote'  => $quote,
                'config' => $config,
            ))->getCheckoutShortcutImageUrl('paypal-brasil.com.br/logocenter/util/img/botao-checkout_horizontal_ap.png'));
136        }

Hello Damian Culotta, how are you?
I'm from Brazil, I've been analyzing the file Shortcut.php line 128 down I made some changes but nothing of the image change, I tried to understand where the code is calling this image and I could not, I need it to show this image https: // www.
Paypal-brasil.com.br/logocenter/util/img/botao-checkout_horizontal_ap.png, but I can not do it, I can help.
Thank you very much,
Claudio

@claudiomagento,

Right no wI don't have a store using PayPal. If you can send me an URL (at least via Private Message) I'll try to detect where is called the remote image.