cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing payment service via composer

SOLVED

Re: Installing payment service via composer

@elisa123456 If your problem is solved, you can "Accept it as Solution" so that it may useful for others facing the same issue.

Thanks

Thank you very much for solving my problem related to the installing payment service. It's really helpful for me.

https://quickpaymydoctor.com/

i wonder here and there on google but i can't find proper discussion solution but here i got it and my problem solved. thanks all buddy. check here for more details about card related information. 

@Rahul Gupta wrote:

@elisa123456 If your problem is solved, you can "Accept it as Solution" so that it may useful for others facing the same issue.

Thanks

@Rahul Gupta wrote:

Thanks

Not much help to you at the moment but I can attest that Articulate are working on this.

Prepaidgiftbalance

@Rahul Gupta wrote:

Thanks

The extension adds a new configuration sections which must be configured to process payments with Worldline:
System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Worldline

Note: Make sure that all fields in Account Settings and Fraud Notification are configured before saving the configuration. Flush the Magento caches after making changes to the configuration. Liteblue

@Rahul Gupta wrote:

Thanks

At MyGroundBiz, users need to reset their passwords every 3 months because they expire in 90 days. Sometimes the user doesn’t know that 90 days are passed, in those events, just simply mention this issue and they will send you a password reset link in your email.

Once you are signed up on MyPascoConnect, the students will benefit from a variety of advantages in learning. Example, students can use different educational tools, such as Active Directory.

@Rahul Gupta wrote:

@mypascoconnect If your problem is solved, you can "Accept it as Solution" so that it may useful for others facing the same issue.

Thanks

Install the module's files according to your preferred setup/deployment strategy. It is recommended to use a version control system (e.g. Git). See below for options and details on installing the module. 

@DGCustomerfirst wrote:

Thanks

@panorama wrote:

@panoramacharter If your problem is solved, you can "Accept it as Solution" so that it may useful for others facing the same issue

Thanks

The Payment Services extension for Adobe Commerce and Magento Open Source can be installed with Composer keys, which are linked to the Magento ID (mageid) provided in the signup process. Composer uses these keys during the initial installation of Adobe Commerce, or in situations in which the Composer keys were not previously saved to the auth.json file.

See Get your authentication keys for more information about obtaining Composer keys.

There are two ways to install this extension—for Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure or On-premises installations. These methods require you to use the Command Line Interface (CLI).

issue solved. and there are many answered helped us. thanks for sharing all thoughts. Myaccountaccess