cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.2.4: PayPal Payment Solutions - Spain: Pasarela integral There is no Credit Card Setting

SOLVED

Magento 1.9.2.4: PayPal Payment Solutions - Spain: Pasarela integral There is no Credit Card Setting

Hi all!!

I am setting up "PayPal Payments Pro Hosted Solution" (in Spain PayPal pasarela integral, accept payments with a PCI compliant checkout that keeps customers on your site.) on my magento 1.9.2.4 store, and I am following magento instructions (http://merch.docs.magento.com/ce/user_guide/payment/paypal.html).

But when I try to configure allowed credit cards... there is no Credit Card Settings... why? 

Please help.  

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 1.9.2.4: PayPal Payment Solutions - Spain: Pasarela integral There is no Credit Card Set

I solved my problem. 

Magento instalation is ok, I had to choose between standar or payments pro PayPal solution.

The first one, at checkout, redirect to PayPal page, and customers can pay with PayPal account or credit card. Your customers no longer need a PayPal account.

The second one, if you want payments with a PCI compliant checkout that keeps customers on your site, you need a PayPal Pro 3.0 account, so you have to pay more and it is not enough with a business account.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 1.9.2.4: PayPal Payment Solutions - Spain: Pasarela integral There is no Credit Card Set

I solved my problem. 

Magento instalation is ok, I had to choose between standar or payments pro PayPal solution.

The first one, at checkout, redirect to PayPal page, and customers can pay with PayPal account or credit card. Your customers no longer need a PayPal account.

The second one, if you want payments with a PCI compliant checkout that keeps customers on your site, you need a PayPal Pro 3.0 account, so you have to pay more and it is not enough with a business account.